Wanting to get ahead of myself

Looking ahead to some of the assessment items, I really want to do module 4 now! I have a project and motivation right now to write up a planning document for work.



I understand the challenges (well just a few of them really) of delivering a MOOC and developing content, especially when this is the first time this one has been offered. But an idea for future offerings is to depart from the strictly linear program and enable participants to dip into chunks of it in the order they choose. That way the activities might be better harnessed for work-based projects.

I will likely need to write up something soon without the benefit of the module readings and discussions with hyperlibMOOCers.

Them's the breaks.

Are others planning to use the assessment items for real-life work projects?