Book Meme–because it’s easy to write

Books I’m currently reading

Ruddy Gore by Kerry Greenwood – A Phryne Fisher mystery. Using Overdrive I’ve borrowed this from my public library

The Playful World by Mark Pesce – Using Kindle, purchased this for 99c

Last book I finished

Can’t remember the details, but it was a mystery borrowed from library on Overdrive. Clearly not worth recommending, or I would remember something about it.

Next book I want to read

Poland by James Michener – because I’m travelling there later this year. G bought this at a second-hand book store in Coolangatta on the weekend. I tried to buy this in an e-book format but it just was not available anywhere.

The last book I bought

The Happiest Refugee by Ahn Do – a present for my brother. Must borrow it from him soon Winking smile. I bought this at a book store that was having a closing down sale. Sad smile.

The last book I was given

I haven’t received a book in aaaaages so I can’t remember.

Comments