Evernote and Google simultaneous search

I’ve been using the Evernote extension in Google Chrome for some time and just found out that I can now search my Evernote notes at the same time as a Google search. It works well, and is a nice way to remind myself about sites and thoughts that I considered useful at some point in the past, but have likely forgotten about.

After updating the extension’s options I logged in to Evernote and set about testing.

Above the Google results the Evernote logo appears with a link and the count of notes that met the search term criterion. In addition, the logo in the extension bar also shows a count. Clicking the link on the page opens a new tab showing the notes that were identified by the search.

evernote_google

Black boxes show the Evernote logos with the count of search results for the term “orange”.

 

 

 

evernote_google2

New tab opened with the identified note containing “orange”.

Comments