The Diigo iPhone app is a bit light on compared to Evernote's. But this blogging option in the website (although it requires a toolbar to be installed in the browser to trigger it) could be a winner. The image below was captured from the toolbar in firefox and the text above it is the note/bookmark that I saved for the Connotea home page.
There is no option to add tags relevant for my blog though.
Other cool features are:
- social networking & groups of interest
- importing bookmarks from delicious and connotea
- simultaneous posting to diigo and delicious if you really want to duplicate
- highlighting on web pages & annotations via sticky notes
- a nice light-weight bookmarklet cum toolbar for Chrome
- auto posting bookmarks to a blog either daily or weekly (although my autopost has not appeared as yet)