I missed this new blogger editor

I know I've been busy lately, but somehow I missed the new blogger post editor for a few months.
I discovered it because I changed my blog template and noticed that recent posts were not displaying links in the appropriate style.
My new posts had div tags instead of paragraph tags inserted. What is mystifying is that the new editor had not been enabled, so the old editor must have also been modified at some point.

This is now being written using the new post editor. Meh. I think I may just have to use Live Writer.
The new features are not that exciting and I can't see a table editor. Someone had referred to that being a bonus in the support site.

Jump breaks, also known as Read More, is an option. But I don't generally write such long posts that I need them.


Now to see if this link is orange or not.

Comments

Peta said…
gah. the link is not orange
Peta said…
Had to go and edit the html to remove the div tags. Now it is orange again.