Template Designer coming to Blogger

I've just implemented a new template on this blog, having selected a creative commons licensed one from Themecraft. After several hours of testing, tweaking and modifying widgets I'm not inclined to change it for quite a while.
However, I've just read on "Quick Online tips" about the template designer that is coming to Blogger soon, and tried it out in a "draft" blogger area. If I'd seen this sooner I might have given this a try instead.

Template Designer coming to Blogger

The article on Quick Online Tips has more detail and illustrations.

If you just want to dive straight in you can get to it at http://draft.blogger.com/ and will find the Template Designer on the layout tab.

Comments

L15A said…
Can understand your reluctance to alter your template, again. Colleague and I spent several hours on Thursday on Wordpress blog trying to get the appearance 'about right'...
Peta said…
Getting the icon links in the top right, took a bit of work. And then harmonising my twitter page on top of that.
I'm also putting together a profession/bio type site and trying to get that to blend in as well has its challenges. That's not released as yet.
Peta said…
Template Designer has now been released on Blogger, and it looks very good. Still too soon to overhaul the template here though.