Xobni, Facebook, Yahoo, Linked In together

I recently had the hard drive replaced in my work computer. It took a couple of days to get it customised with the non-standard apps I use. I’ve been using Xobni for quite a while to enhance Outlook, but had not upgraded it. Getting the latest version, I was impressed with the new web features included. Facebook and LinkedIn profiles can be displayed for your email contacts and if you are a Yahoo mail user, your Yahoo emails can also be included in the search results.

Xobni takes your email data and uses it to provide a people-focussed way of dealing with email overload. Definitely worth a try, and definitely worth considering as an enterprise-wide productivity tool, as finding emails and attachments becomes much easier with Xobni than the standard Outlook search.

Comments