Personality test for your blog

Typealyzer analyses your blog to assess your personality type. It's been somewhile since I did the Myers Briggs test and I can't find the results.

But this doesn't strike me as too far off course.

"The analysis indicates that the author of
http://inn0vate.blogspot.com
is of the type:

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers"

Introverted (some might be surprised by this, but I think it is my natural preference)
Sensing
Thinking
Judging


Typealizer offers a badge (I will attempt to add in this post - but requires that I modify the head section in the layout) which they say will update as I continue to write.


Via Bex Huff - blog about technology, lifehacks and ecm

Comments

Peta said…
Libraries Interact (a group blog) where I do write many of the posts is INTJ - The scientists.

So it is now possible for a group of writers to act with a single personality. ;-)