Content suggestion for bloggers

Zemanta (Semantic) has just been launched in alpha release. This engine works with WordPress to provide suggested images and articles that are related to the post you are writing. According to Mike Butcher from TechCrunch:

"This kind of application exists a lot in academic and enterprise content management systems but hasn’t appeared on the Web very much to date as these tend to be very CPU/resource intense technologies. So Zemanta is a web service API not unlike Akismet in its ability to look intelligently at content and decide what to do with it."

A content suggestion engine for blogging? That could work…
Mike Butcher
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:56:28 GMT

 

I'd be interested to see how licensing and rights metadata is incorporated so that while I'm blogging I can easily determine what images/text I can use and under what conditions. I think I'll wait until it's in beta.


Zemanta Wordpress Plugin Teaser from zemanta on Vimeo.

Comments

Zemantic dreams said…
hi from Zemanta

don't wait. try it out :)

bye
andraz