Are things jumping around on your screen

Be patient, I've just uploaded a new template. It is one that I adapted quite heavily and have made all sorts of changes to widgets by editing the xhtml directly.

During the upload a few things got scrambled. So my subscribe widget now has the carnival of the infosciences image, and my widgetbox is back looking too wide again.

So the widgets are now sorted out. One of the challenges was getting a Flickr badge to display in the header. If you are trying to do something similar in the new Blogger xhtml templates and having difficulties, remember to change all the & to & in the code and move the css styling to the head tag.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice.... very nice....
Peta said…
Thanks Kathryn. It's very plain, but I was tired of all that wasted real estate on each side of the screen. And I wanted a header that was unique to my blog - hence my photos. If you have any suggestions for improvements I'd like to hear them.

What about all that white? Is it too harsh on the eyes?