Blogs that make me think

OK, so I'm not great at these memes, and this post may take quite some time to craft, even if CW did tag me aaaages ago. Maybe I'll check out some of my new found library2.0 friends on ning to tag.

But first these are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).




And now for five blogs that make me think:

  1. Ubiquitous Librarian - got me so inspired I frantically posted about my thoughts and I'm now working on a paper with someone who was inspired by my post. Thanks Brian.
  2. OUseful Info - maybe because this one has some posts like this with useful links and diagrams. I like a blog that's not just text.
  3. Libraries Interact - this one makes me think because I have to write posts for it. There is nothing quite like writing for making the brain tick over. And if you want to apply yourself to some thinking - please take part in our Sharing Library Visions for Library and Information Week. This is open to anybody, not just librarians who have an idea about what they'd like to see in their library in the future.
  4. Impressions Scholarcast - Michael writes about all sorts of things, mostly IT, but also interesting neologisms, libraries, and handy gadgets I have to go try out. One of the best blog subtitles I've seen "comments, thoughts, collected gems, morsels and scintillas".
  5. Librarians Matter - How does Kathryn find the time to write so much? And I like her writing style. Makes me think I should try harder. Fascinating stuff on her virtual adventures.
Now who to tag?
Lynette || Kate || Chadwick || Leslie || Laurie

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for reading. Send your paper/article along when you're finished.... love to check it out.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for doing the meme, Peta :) I have to agree with your comment about Kathryn - she's amazing!