Get that carnival in Bloglines

Reading this post at "Off the Mark" about the Carnival of the InfoSciences, I realised that I don't keep up with it enough because there is no feed for it. The carnival is hosted by a different blog each time, although some good sorts have hosted it more than once.

So I'm now subscribed to a Bloglines search for "carnival of the infosciences" and I think this will work pretty well for me. In addition to the actual carnivals there will be a few other posts about the carnival but that's OK.

Interested in subscribing, so you don't have to keep checking the wiki?

Here's the RSS for other aggregators.
Here's the Bloglines subscription link.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks Peta

I was at that post earlier today pondering why I haven't been keeping up with it and how it might be done - I didn't think of a Bloglines search because I haven't done one before - and here you've not only suggested it but gone and done and shared, so all I had to do was add it to my Bloglines subscriptions, thanks.
Peta said…
Bloglines searches are really handy. I use one to monitor blogs that mention MPOW so I can see what the students say about us.
Michelle McLean said…
I've missed the Carnival and your non Bloglines RSS feed works beautifully in my RSS reader - thanks for that great assist!
Anonymous said…
Peta,
When I saw your post I realized that I might not be doing enough to make the feed visible. Since the COTI is administered from the blog carnival site, there is a feed. I update the blog carnival pages whenever a new post is published. Here is the link to the feed:
http://blogcarnival.com/bc/feed_68.html

Let me know if you have questions or problems,
Chadwick Seagraves
COTI admin
Peta said…
Oops, I wonder how I missed the feed. Maybe if each host included a link to the feed in their carnival post then new readers could subscribe directly without having to hunt around for it.