Playing along - 5 things

Kathryn tagged me so here are five things most people don't know about me.

  1. My front teeth were broken when I was on stage in the school musical Annie get your gun. Annie got a gun in the kisser! Neil - all is forgiven.
  2. My favourite recipe at the moment is avocado and mango salsa (avocado cubed, mango cubed, red onion chopped finely, lots of mint, lemon or lime juice).
  3. I miss playing indoor netball since a knee injury skiing in New Zealand.
  4. I built a snowman in India near Simla in 1986 (or maybe January 1987)
  5. I've walked down the Samaria Gorge, Crete.

So who shall I tag, to find out 5 things about them?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been to Simla too. We went up on the toy train. We were travelling in India for 6 weeks and had hardly any clothes in our packs..so we became very smelly when we had to wear for 5 days the only warm set of clothes we'd brought with us.

We didn't expect it to be so COLD. Or even a bit cold.

Did you have things snatched out of your hands by monkeys, too?
Peta said…
Yes we went on the toy train, and although I remember the monkeys we didn't lose anything to them. What time of year were you there?

We stayed with a local family and walked up and down the mountain side each day to get to and from town - that helped keep us warm. We were there in the middle of Winter so we knew it would be cold.