Feed wrangling

It seems that each time I go into OPML workstation there is something new. While it might take a little while to get used to editing a feed with the changes, there is also something to whet the appetite...

And I think all the changes are going in the right direction. The first time I used it I thought it was too hard unless you really knew quite a bit about OPML and RSS - I think it's getting easier.

Anyway, another blogging Bondie asked me to add her blog to the Bond Community Feeds. Done.

While I was there I noticed that they have added a new feature to add a widget to a blog or website. Cooool! Check out the sidebar in the near future for a Grazr widget showcasing some feeds.

Open Grazr

Grazr has one of the best pages for creating and editing your widget too. Easy to use and includes a grid so you can measure as you go.

Comments