Australian Group Blog on library topics

I was recently invited to join a group of bloggers to establish an Australian blog covering library and related news, events and topics of interest.

It has been an interesting exercise in cross-continental collaboration. I'm not sure exactly where all the contributors are based, but last night Con and I at extreme opposites of the continent (Perth and Gold Coast) used Gmail instant messaging to make a little more progress. At various times the members of the group have emailed, Google Grouped, instant messaged, wikied and actually met in person!

Anyway - it is early days but librariesinteract.info is now up.

There is also related blog planned Let's blog CLICK06.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Peta, it's something quite different for me too. By the way, I'm in the Blue Mountains, NSW.
flexnib said…
And me :) Looking forward to learning and having fun with this!
I hadn't thought of all the different ways we are communicating, just that I'm using my "desktop". Wow. I don't know when my way of thinking changed to that, probably n the middle of this process.