What is Google+

I’m a bit behind getting this post up. On Wednesday evening I gave a fairly informal presentation at the Social Media Club Gold Coast meeting on Google+. My intention was for this to be a conversation starter as I don’t consider myself an expert by any means and wanted to learn from other attendees based on their experience with this latest offering from Google.

We used a huddle (group chat feature of the smartphone apps) during the day and after the presentation we set up a hangout to explore the features a bit further.

I posted the slide deck on Slideshare yesterday and it has got a bit of traction with over 150 views already. I really should have blogged it here first!

Michael Rees has already posted his takeaways from the presentation at his blog.

Useful links:

Comments