Popplet playing for mind maps

My popplet invitation arrived today, and this is my first effort. It is extremely easy to use and can be used for visualisations and mind mapping. Flickr and Facebook photos and Youtube videos can be inserted into the popples (idea or word bubbles) and links between popples can be drawn.

Popplet is in beta release and i had to wait a few days for my access code to arrive, although a friend had sent me an invitation I don’t recall seeing an invitation, but when I tried to use the access code I had to use another email address.

If the embed doesn’t work (it’s an embed script) use this link to take a look.

Comments

Michael Rees said…
Yes, I agree that Popplet is the simplest mind mapper I have seen. I got my invite about 3 weeks ago and have just noticed the Send Beta Invites button. The integration with the iPad is effective as well. We should try some collaborative popplets. Michael
Peta said…
:) sounds good. I can't think of a topic right now. Maybe for SMCGC to brainstorm some meeting ideas